Spend your money ELSEWHERE! Ordered 2 items 6 weeks ago. I received only 1 item, without any explanation as to where or why the remaining item did not ship. Called company, waited on hold 25 minutes and hung up. I called back, only to have a rude sales rep tell me they don't know why it wasn't shipped and they blamed the warehouse. I wanted to cancel the item at this point and she then stated that she "just had someone personally place the item on the truck", therefore I couldn't cancel. I asked for a tracking number and she said she would email it to me.....well, it's been 1 week, no email or item! When calling the 800#, you only receive a voice messaging machine and someone will get back to you....well, all representatives must be busy due to the load of complaints this company gets...from reading other reviews, their pattern seems to be to "blame the warehouse" ...oh and don't expect an apology or a returned call back!

HatCountry is not BBB accredited. To be accredited by the BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. No wonder they aren't BBB accredited!!

p.s. I finally called my credit card company and disputed the charges, since I never received the item.....

Comments